The contents of the Pilesclinicuk.com, such as text, graphics, images, information and other material contained on the Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
1.1 Welcome to the www.Pilesclinicuk.com, a website operated by the PILESCLINICUK LTD, which hosts a fast and easy platform of finding information about healthcare providers according to your needs.
1.2The following terms and conditions constitute in essence a legal agreement between the user and Pilesclinicuk.com. By using or accessing the website you hereby ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OBTAINED HEREIN. If you DISAGREE with the following terms and conditions you should abstain from accessing, browsing, and generally using our website.
- The Role of Pilesclinicuk.com
2.1 Pilesclinicuk.com neither operates as a referral service nor recommends any particular healthcare provider. You acknowledge and agree that Pilesclinicuk.com operates only as an intermediary, offering information regarding independent healthcare providers. We simply organize and display crucial information aiming to facilitate a patient to make informed decisions that meet his/her individual health requirements and needs.
2.2. In no case should Pilesclinicuk.com be regarded as a medical referral service and the provided information is not intended to, nor should in any way, replace medical advice. We do not suggest, endorse or approve any particular healthcare provider listed in the website nor do we offer advice relating to the quality or suitability of any of them.
2.3 You understand that any review considering healthcare providers constitutes a statement of opinion rather than a fact and it is your responsibility to seek and obtain any additional information that will help you to make a suitable decision before conducting with a health provider. We cannot guarantee should the ability of the healthcare practitioners correspond with your requirements and you acknowledge that any decision is made at your own risk.
2.4 The contents of the Pilesclinicuk.com Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from our licensors or advertisers, and other material contained on the Pilesclinicuk.com Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is imperative that you seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Pilesclinicuk.com!
- Description of the Website
3.1 Pilesclinicuk.com gathers information from different healthcare professionals regarding their profile, facilities and services. We host general profiles, public information, comments, feedback, objective and subjective rating, reviews, materials and other details about the healthcare providers. The information in the above will link to informational purposes only and it will assist you in finding a suitable professional depending on your requirements. Pilesclinicuk.com uses various practical algorithms and is based on several sources such as independent surveys and third-party providers, driving simple and easy- to- use results.
- b) You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old;
- c) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- d)This Agreement equivalents to a signed and written contract between you and the PILESCLINICUK LTD.
4.2 If you do not agree to be legally bound by all or any part of the terms and conditions of this agreement, including without limitation the preceding acknowledgment and agreement, you should leave and exit your session to the website immediately. Additionally, you have to be able and willing to be bound by all the terms and conditions; otherwise, we will not grant you any right or licence to use our online services and material either through the Pilesclinicuk.com or through the Application.
5.1 Pilesclinicuk.com is owned and operated by the PILESCLINICUK LTD Hence, all information, products, services and content illustrating on it constitute the sole property of the PILESCLINICUK LTD or third-party providers, as applicable.
5.2 Copying, downloading and storing the content of the website (on any computer or other device even temporarily) is only permitted in the case that it aims to your personal, non-commercial use and any further resale or distribution to another part is absolutely prohibited.
5.3 Additionally, you are not entitled to copy, download, store, print or generally use the content of the website, unless you reproduce and include all copyright and other proprietary notices included in any such content.
5.4 Apart from the above exclusively mentioned circumstances, you are not allowed to copy, reproduce, edit, modify, perform, display, modify, adapt, translate, transmit, frame, wrap download, publish, sell, rent, transfer, create derivative work, or otherwise use the content of our website in any way and by any means.
6.1 The Pilesclinicuk.com welcomes comments, suggestions and submissions by its users. Please be aware that by submitting content (collectively the ‘Content’) to this Website including comments, suggestions, ideas, submissions, edits, concepts, messages, feedbacks, notes, general information or any other material (collectively ‘the “Submissions’), and other than information given in the registration, to Pilesclinicuk.com, through the website, you grant the PILESCLINICUK LTD a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable license:
- a)To use any said submission for all legal purposes including but not limited to reproduce, modify, disclose, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, create derivative work, perform the submission in any media without any attribution or compensation to the client;
- b)To pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or PILESCLINICUK LTD rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation;
- c)You further acknowledge and agree that any submission is non-confidential and it will become and remain our property which we may use in connection with our business for commercial or other purposes any of the concepts and ideas contained in your Submissions (including without limitation, product or advertising ideas) with no attribution or compensation to you;
- d)You forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the content.
- Intellectual Property
8.1 Unless otherwise indicated, PILESCLINICUK LTD or its Licensors or its suppliers own the copyright and intellectual property rights in the Pilesclinicuk.com and material on the Website, including without limitation the graphical display, marks, logos, graphics and arrangement of Pilesclinicuk.com and the Content. You acknowledge, that you may use the Pilesclinicuk.com and the Content contained and referenced therein only for informational purposes and any reproduction, retransmission or other use is strictly prohibited.
8.2 Considering requests for permission to reproduce any of the Content, please send us an email to email@example.com, or write to PILESCLINICUK LTD, 160 Kemp House, City Road, London EC1v 2NX.
- Limitations in Use
9.1 You agree and acknowledge, without any limitation, that The Content, Submissions, databases used to store the Content, Submissions, Products and Services (“Databases”) and any other information contained herein are valuable intellectual property owned by or licensed to PILESCLINICUK LTD, and that no proprietary rights therein are being transferred to you by this User Agreement.
9.2 Additionally, you agree not to:
- a)Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- b)Use the Content, Submissions, Databases, Products and Services and any other information contained therein to establish independent data files or otherwise amass statistical information thereof or therefrom;
- c)Use the Content, Submissions, Databases, Products and Services and any other information contained therein to in violation of any legal obligations or rules or legal regulations;
d)Use the Content, Submissions, Databases, Products and Services and any other information contained therein in any false, inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or inflammatory pornographic manner;
- e)Access or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other user’s account;
- f)Undermine the security of the members by attempting to obtain or ascertaining or obtaining or ascertaining any other Member’s user name, password and/or personal information by any means whatsoever;
- g)Upload, publish, send, or distribute in any manner any Content Submissions, Databases, any other information contained therein, and/or summaries or subsets thereof to any person or entity;
- h)Attempt to undermine the security system of the Pilesclinicuk.com or of PILESCLINICUK LTD.
- i)Use any robot, data mining, spider, or similar device or process;
- j)Use Pilesclinicuk.com for any other purposes other than those clearly stated on the Website
- k)Post, transmit, or upload any data that contain or promotes any virus or any other computer programming or code designed or intended to damage, destroy, manipulate, or otherwise interrupt the functionality of any software, hardware, servers, telecommunications, services, or other equipment;
9.3 You specifically acknowledge and agree that any and all misappropriation or misuse of the Content, Submissions, Databases, Products and Services and any other information contained therein will cause irreparable harm to PILESCLINICUK LTD and that in such event money damages will not constitute sufficient compensation to PILESCLINICUK LTD ; consequently, in the event that you, directly or indirectly, misappropriate or misuse any of the Content, Submissions, Databases, Products and Services and/or any other information contained therein, you specifically consent to PILESCLINICUK LTD obtaining injunctive relief against you in addition to any other legal or financial remedies to which PILESCLINICUK LTD may be entitled.
9.4 The PILESCLINICUK LTD maintains the right to modify the terms or policies relating to Findatopdoc.com at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of these terms on the Website. Additionally, we have the right, in our sole discretion, to update, modify, and/or discontinue Findatopdoc.com at any time, for any reason and without notice or/and terminate your account and password in case you will violate all or a part of this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the provisions of this section entitled “Limitations in Use”.
- Notice of Enforcement
10.1 PILESCLINICUK LTD vigorously enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Consequently, nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to prosecute any unauthorized use or reproduction of any of the Content, Submissions, Databases, Products and Services and any other information contained therein that violate the protection afforded by the United Kingdom and international copyright law and trademark law, and/or international laws and regulations, including laws pertaining to contracts, and privacy and publicity.
- No Medical Advice Provider
11.1 Pilesclinicuk.com is neither intended to provide nor provides any medical advice, medical diagnosis, or treatment and hence, no Content or any other information should be regarded, directly or indirectly, as such. It is your sole responsibility to seek and receive advice of your doctor or other qualified Healthcare Provider concerning questions you have regarding any medical condition. Never delay in obtaining medical advice or disregard medical advice because of something you have heard, experienced, or seen on Pilesclinicuk.com.
11.2 PILESCLINICUK LTD only operates as intermediary or “conduit”, offering information regarding independent healthcare providers and it should never be regarded, under any circumstances, that it promotes, recommends, or endorses any specific Healthcare Provider.
11.3 PILESCLINICUK LTD includes on Pilesclinicuk.com statements of opinion and not facts, suggestions or recommendations about any particular Healthcare Provider. It is your responsibility to obtain any additional, necessary information in order to meet an informed decision prior to choosing and using any specific Healthcare Provider.
11.4 The views expressed by other users on our website do not necessarily represent our views or values. The Content that presented in summary form is general in nature, and is provided for informational purposes only.
11.5 Finally, you acknowledge and agree that the PILESCLINICUK LTD is in no way responsible or liable for any decision you make resulting from the use of the contained information or for any advice, treatment or other service provided by any Healthcare Provider. You also acknowledge that you assume full responsibility for the selection of any Healthcare provider whether or not you obtained information about such Healthcare Provider on or through Findatopdoc.com
14.1 We do not control Websites and mobile applications that are not owned or operated by The Pilesclinicuk.com The Website may contain links for other websites or allow you to download or launch the Mobile Application that contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by organizations not related to or/and being independent of PILESCLINICUK LTD. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites and applications does not imply any endorsement of the material, content, or any product or service on such websites and applications and it does not guarantee the privacy, accuracy, completeness, or generally the content provided by such websites or on such applications. These links are provided only for your convenience and the use of any information obtained through such websites and applications is made at your risk, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by other owners.
14.2 You acknowledge and agree that The Pilesclinicuk.com. has no control over and will have no liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of those websites and applications.
15.1 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU USE PILESCLINICUK.COM AND THE SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISK ASSOCIATED THEREWITH.
15.2 Further, you acknowledge and agree that:
- a)The information presented on Pilesclinicuk.com may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- b)PILESCLINICUK LTD does not warrant that the services and generally the use of the Pilesclinicuk.com or the Mobile Application will be secure, free form errors, interruptions, viruses, or other harmful components.
- d)PILESCLINICUK LTD makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, reliability, correctness or otherwise of the information provided on the com, and assumes no responsibility for any consequences relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based upon the information and material on the Platform. You assume the entire risk of loss or costs in using the Pilesclinicuk.com and the Content included in the Pilesclinicuk.com. The abovementioned exclusion may not apply to you, in case that applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties.
15.3 PILESCLINICUK LTD makes no warranties or representations as to the identification of a suitable Healthcare Provider or for any other purpose through the Pilesclinicuk.com or its Services. The PILESCLINICUK LTD will be in no case responsible or liable for any Agreements made by you or for Products or Services provided by Healthcare Providers or other third parties. Finally, you agree to communicate solely to such Healthcare Professionals or third parties regarding to any and all claims arising out of such Agreements or Products or Services.
- Limitation of Liability
16.1 PILESCLINICUK LTD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATING TO THE USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THE PILESCLINICUK.COM ITS CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, MISUSE, MISTAKE, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE.
16.2 TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, PILESCLINICUK LTD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF USE) AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF, THE INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE UPON PILESCLINICUK.COM AND THE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY PILESCLINICUK.COM.
17.1 You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PILESCLINICUK LTD and its agents, employees, shareholders, clients, and affiliates from and against any claim, damage, injury, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s or/and litigation fees, as a result of:
- a)Your use or misuse of Pilesclinicuk.com, of the Mobile Application and/or any of the Content or Services or any information posted on Pilesclinicuk.com
- b)Your breach of this Agreement;
- Termination and Service
19.1 PILESCLINICUK LTD reserves the right at any time, without penalty and without notice to
- a)Terminate your access to Pilesclinicuk.com,
- b)Change or delete the Content or/and the provided Services available on Pilesclinicuk.com,
- c)Amend or cancel this Agreement.
19.2 Please take into account that this agreement will come into force at the earlier of the time you proceed to access, browse or use Pilesclinicuk.com or any of the Content, and continues to apply in perpetuity unless terminated by you.
20.1 Any notice or other document or action required or permitted hereunder to PILESCLINICUK LTD will be deemed to have been duly given only if in writing and delivered by any of the following methods:
a) Royal mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, to PILESCLINICUK LTD, 160 Kemp House, City Road, London EC1v 2NX.
- b)Email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
20.2 You agree and acknowledge that in case you decide to send or receive any kind of communication to or from us, your email service has all the necessary and sufficient security systems necessary to prevent unauthorized access to outbound or inbound e-mail transmissions.
26.1 The PILESCLINICUK LTD. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change this Agreement at any time, and the changes will be effective by the update near the top of this page. When posted through the Services, on our website for the Services or when we notify you by other means, it is binding on you and your continued use of our website to check back for any updates or amendments. After changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
27.1 This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and PILESCLINICUK LTD. in connection with your use of Pilesclinicuk.com, the Content and the Products and Services and replaces all prior understandings, communications and agreements, oral or written, between you and us. You agree and acknowledge that, PILESCLINICUK LTD. has provided to you the access and use of Pilesclinicuk.com and its Content, given your acceptance of this Agreement.